COACH TOURS - 18 Days (Tour Code: GNEP)
Enjoy Grand Europe with this 18 day package.
Day 1: London – Calais – Brussels – Holland
Board the coach and cross the English Channel by ferry or Eurotunnel. From Calais, start your journey to the capital city of Belgium, Brussels. On arrival, start with a photo stop at the most iconic structure, The Atomium, followed by the famous Mannekin Pis Statue and the Grand Place.
Note: On occasions there can be severe delays crossing the English Channel and therefore a city tour of Brussels will be replaced by city tour of Zurich on day four.
Day 2: Keukenhof Tulip Gardens or Madurodam – Volendam – Amsterdam
Begin the morning by visiting the world renowned Keukenhof Tulip Gardens; famed for its breathtaking displays of flowers, Keukenhof has over six million bulbs that form a sea of flowers, between March and May. (After 13th May departures Keukenhof will be replaced by Madurodam model village). Later, visit Volendam Village to enjoy free time and then visit the Cheese & Clog farm for a demonstration on the making process, before continuing to Amsterdam to enjoy a tranquil canal cruise.
Day 3: Holland – Cologne – River Rhine Cruise
Travel to the city of Cologne, Germany. Visit the breathtaking Cologne Cathedral, known as the Dome Church that stands 157 metres in height. The Cathedral is truly a masterpiece; taking over six hundred years to construct. Depart for a scenic boat cruise on the River Rhine; enjoy picturesque views of vineyards and castles as you cruise along the longest river in Germany. Whilst aboard the cruise, enjoy a hot cup of tea to accompany the wonderful scenery.
Day 4: Heidelberg – Black Forest – Rhine Falls
Travel to Heidelberg; surrounded by mountains and forests. Here, have an opportunity to photograph the famous Heidelberg Castle perched on the hills above. Travel to the Black Forest region in South Germany. On arrival, enjoy a demonstration on how the cuckoo clocks are made and have an opportunity to purchase them along with other souvenirs. Later, travel to Switzerland and witness the largest plain waterfalls in Europe, the Rhine Falls.
Your Tour Manager, Vehicle and seat numbers may change on day 4
Day 5: Mt. Jungfrau – Interlaken
Depart for Jungfrau. On route, witness the stunning scenery of the Lauterbrunnen Valley, the deepest U-shaped valley in the world rising a sheer 1000 metres. On arrival, board a train to the top of Mt. Jungfrau at 3454 metres above sea level. At the top, have free time to explore the Ice Palace, visit the Sphinx observation tower for spectacular views of the Aletsch glacier and surrounding peaks. After, continue to Interlaken; where you can enjoy a walk on the main street.
Day 6: Mt. Titlis – Lucerne
Ascend 10.000ft to the summit of Mt. Titlis. Take the world's first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt. Titlis have free time to play in the snow or even take a professional photo in traditional Swiss outfits. Depart for Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, The Chapel Bridge, enjoy free time to explore the town.
Day 7: Switzerland – Vaduz – Swarovski – Innsbruck
Depart for Liechtenstein, one of the smallest countries in Europe. Stop, for a photo stop, in the capital city, Vaduz. Later proceed to Austria to see the famous Swarovski Crystal Museum, before driving to Innsbruck. On arrival, take an orientation tour, covering the symbol of the city, the Golden roof and the Hofburg, before checking into your hotel.
Continental Lunch Y
Continental Dinner Y
Day 8: Innsbruck – Verona – Venice
Today depart for Verona. This remnant of the renaissance is known for its art and amazing architecture. Here follow the mythical Romeo and Juliet trail, which marks a series of fictional events and sites. Verona's houses, churches and piazzas combine to tell the fascinating story of this small, but hugely significant, northern Italian city. Later, depart for your overnight stay near Venice.
Packed Lunch Y
Day 9: Venice – Rome
Depart for Venice; the most romantic city in Italy with its distinctive architecture and famous gondola rides. Begin with a boat ride to St Mark's Square, one of the most elegant squares in the world. See the famous Bridge of Sighs and the Basilica di San Marco. Visit the Murano Glass Showroom. Finally enjoy a gondola ride while enjoying the ambience of Venice. In the afternoon depart for your hotel near Rome.
Continental Dinner Y
Day 10: Rome – Vatican City
On arrival in Rome, be greeted by a local professional guide. The tour starts with a photo stop at the Colosseum which is surrounded by other sights such as the Arch of Constantine. View the Roman Forums, where ancient civilisations developed. View Trevi Fountains, arguably the most beautiful fountains in all of Rome. Later, visit the Vatican City, home to the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church to see St. Peters Basilica and the Sistine Chapel, the best known chapel in the World, with its renowned architecture from the likes of Michelangelo.
(As coaches are restricted to enter many parts of Rome, much of the tour is done on foot).
Day 11: Capri
Depart to Capri, one of the most beautiful cities in Italy. On arrival, board a speedboat for a short journey to Capri Port. Then board onto a mini bus for a scenic journey to Anacapri; here enjoy free time before taking a cable car to Mt Solaro for opportunity to take mesmerising photos. Later proceed back to Capri port for your return journey back to Rome.
Day 12: Florence - Pisa
Depart for Florence. On arrival, be greeted by your local professional guide. The tour of this renaissance city starts by viewing the impressive architecture of some of the finest historic buildings in Italy, such as the Duomo of Florence the largest brick dome ever created, along with photo stops at Basilica of Santa Croce, the final burial place of Michelangelo, statue of David replica, famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge on the Arno River and The Piazelle Michelangelo, for the most outstanding views of Florence. Later depart for Pisa, on arrival, marvel at The Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) which is dominated by four great religious structures: the Duomo, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistery and the Camposanto. Here have some free time.
(As coaches are restricted to enter many parts of Florence, much of the tour is done on foot).
Day 13: Pisa – Modena – Milan
Depart for Modena, the home of the supercar Ferrari. Here visit the world famous Ferrari Museum, and immerse yourself in the company's rich history. Later depart to Milan; renowned as one of the design and fashion capitals of the world. Here enjoy some free time to explore the main square, home to Milan Cathedral also known as Duomo Di Milano. View the Victor Emmanuel Gallery as well as the famous Scala Opera house.
Continental Dinner Y
Day 14: Lake Como – Swiss Miniatur - Geneva
In the morning, depart for Lake Como, the deepest lake in Europe; here witness some of the most stunning scenery in Europe and notably the location of James Bond's "Casino Royale". Travel to Swissminiatur, an exciting miniature village where visitors can admire more than 120 models of the most important buildings, monuments and transportation means in Switzerland. Later Depart for Geneva, on arrival be taken for a short city tour covering photo stops at the United Nations Building, The Flower Clock and the symbol of Geneva, the Jet d'Eau (operation permitting), which is one of the largest fountains in the world.
Day 15: Geneva – Paris
Depart for Paris (approximate drive time will be six hours). On arrival, take a scenic boat cruise along the River Seine. Entirely glass fitted with a terrace, these boats are flawlessly designed to discover and admire Paris's rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay as well as other landmarks, palaces and ornate bridges.
Day 16: City Tour with Versailles Gardens
The tour will start with a visit to the renowned Versailles Gardens, a fine example of 17th century French landscaping covering an area of more than 800 hectares. Then visit the famous 'Louvre Museum' and have the opportunity to view the renowned painting of 'Mona Lisa' (entrance not included). Later, visit Fragonard perfume museum to purchase some unique French fragrances, soaps, candles and more. During your orientation tour, cover many of the most famous monuments in Paris. Enjoy the famous illuminations of Paris during your night tour. This panoramic tour will cover the spectacular 'Eiffel Tower', the most impressive structure at night, the 'Champs Elysees', the beautiful 'Arc de Triomphe', 'Place de la Concorde' and many other historic buildings.
Day 17: Disneyland® Resort Paris
Today depart for the world famous Disneyland® Resort Paris. Here enjoy a fun and adventurous day out; choose between Disneyland® Park; which explores five themed lands filled with Disney classic stories and fairytales or Walt Disney Studios® Park; the behind-the scenes destination sensation allowing you to experience movie and cinema sets coming to life.
Day 18: Paris – Calais – London
This morning depart for Paris to embark on a journey to the top floor of Eiffel Tower for a breathtaking bird's eye view of Paris. Later drive through Avenue Des Champs Elysees, the most prestigious avenue in Paris; with its cinemas, café and luxury speciality shops before driving back to Calais for the channel crossing OR you may end your tour at Paris CDG airport for your return flight ( Drop at CDG airport will be at 2 pm approximately. Ensure your return flight is after 5 pm ).Bid farewell to the group before arriving at your drop off point.
Note: On occasions, due to large events, traffic, logistics and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary. However all aspects of the itinerary will be covered. In the event of Eiffel Tower restricting access / closure the tickets price difference for the restricted floor will be reimbursed.
- Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
- Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry
- 17 Nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
- 14 Indian dinners, 3 Continental dinners, 13 vegetarian lunches
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Premium service of a Star Tours' Tour Manager
- International and any Internal flights
- Pre And Post Accommodation
Early Bird Offer
- Book 10 weeks in advance and get £ 80 OFF per adult and child OR Two nights pre/post stay in London (Wembley International Hotel only) Airport transfer and tour transfer included
- Book 8 weeks in advance and get £ 50 OFF per adult and child
- Atomium Structure photo stop
- Walking Tour of Brussels view the Grand Place & Mannekin Pis Statue
- Keukenhof Tulip Gardens or Madurodam
- Volendam Fishing Village Free time to explore the village
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise with entrance
- Cheese & Clog Demonstration with entrance
- Cologne visit Cologne Cathedral
- River Rhine Cruise with entrance and complimentary tea
- Heidelberg Castle photo stop
- Black Forest drive through the scenic region
- Cuckoo Clock demonstration & shop
- Mt Jungfrau with entrance
- Mt Titlis with entrance
- Rhine Falls The largest plain waterfalls in Europe
- Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jet d'Eau and more
- Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
- Interlaken Free time to explore
- Swissminiatur with entrance
- Innsbruck City Tour
- Swarovski Crystal Museum with entrance
- Venice Boat ride to St. Marks Square, Gondola Ride with entrance & Murano Glass Showroom
- Rome City Tour with local guide, Colosseum photo stop, view Trevi Fountains, Roman Forum, Time Elevator with entrance
- Florence City Tour with local guide, Statue of David (replica) at Piazza Michelangelo, Ponte Vecchio, View the Piazza Della Signoria, Basilica of Santa Croce (from outside) and The Duomo
- Pisa view the Leaning Tower (from outside) & The Duomo
- Verona City Free time to explore the city
- Modena Ferrari Museum with entrance
- Milan City Tour Duomo di Milano, Scala Opera House, Victor Emmanuel Gallery
- Lake Como Free time to explore the town
- Capri includes excursion to Mt Solaro via cable car
- Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel with entrance
- View St Peters Basilica & Square
- Eiffel Tower (Top floor) with entrance
- River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
- Versailles Gardens with entrance
- French Perfumery included
- Paris Orientation Tour
- Louvre Museum entrance not included
- Night Tour of Paris included in your price
- Disneyland® Paris with entrance
Departure Dates & Prices
|May – 05, 12||ZAR 43000||ZAR 33000
|Jun – 09||ZAR 43000||ZAR 33000
|Jul – 07, 21||ZAR 43000||ZAR 33000
|Aug – 04, 18||ZAR 43000||ZAR 33000
|Rome Night Tour||€ 15||Free
|Ice Flyer||€ 12||€ 6 (6-15 yrs)
|Lido Cabaret Show||€ 120 ||€ 30
|Zurich City Tour||€ 5||Free
|Trümmelbach Waterfalls||€ 15||€ 10 (6-15 yrs)
Pre & Post Tour Accommodation NOT INCLUDED
- For pre tour London hotel REQUEST
- Post tour Paris accommodation with breakfast (excludes transfers): REQUEST
Pick Up Points Available
- All pick-up points available from the UK, and selected from Europe, but note that Dover is not guaranteed.
- Why not extend this tour to cover London Package or Scotland tour.
The Star Difference
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis & Mt Jungfrau included in your price
- Enjoy Indian lunch at Mt Jungfrau
- Entrance to Sistine Chapel included
- Enjoy complimentary tea at River Rhine Cruise and an Italian ice cream
- Night Tour of Paris included
- Gondola ride in Venice included
- Tips and service charge included