COACH TOURS - 10 Days (Tour Code: WOE)
See the Wonders of Europe with this 10 day package.
Day 1: London – Calais – Brussels
This morning cross the English Channel by ferry or Eurotunnel. Visit the capital city of Belgium, Brussels. On arrival start with a walking tour of Brussels to view the famous Mannekin Pis Statue and the Grand Place.
Note: On occasions there can be severe delays crossing the English Channel and therefore a city tour of Brussels will be replaced by city tour of Zurich on day two.
Day 2: Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Lucerne
Travel to the Black Forest region in South Germany to see Lake Titisee and the main high street. On arrival enjoy free time to see the largest natural lake in the black forest, also have an opportunity to purchase cuckoo clocks and other souvenirs. Later, travel to Switzerland and witness the largest plain waterfalls in Europe, the majestic Rhine Falls. Then depart for Lucerne to view the Lion Monument and one of the oldest wooden bridges in the world, the Chapel Bridge.
Day 3: Mt. Titlis – Venice
Ascend 10,000ft to the summit of Mt. Titlis. Take the world's first revolving cable car, the Titlis Rotair. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Swiss landscapes. At Mt. Titlis have free time to play in the snow, visit the ice caves or take a unique professional photo in traditional Swiss outfits. In the afternoon depart for your hotel near Venice.
Day 4: Venice – Rome
Depart for Venice; the most romantic city in Italy with its distinctive architecture and famous gondola rides. Begin with a boat ride to St Mark's Square, one of the most elegant squares in the world. See the famous Bridge of Sighs and the Basilica di San Marco. Visit the Murano Glass Showroom and purchase some beautiful Murano glass items. Finally enjoy a romantic gondola ride while enjoying the ambience of Venice. In the afternoon depart for your hotel near Rome.
Day 5: Rome – Vatican City
On arrival in Rome, be greeted by a local professional guide. The tour starts with a photo stop at the Colosseum which is surrounded by other sights such as Constantine arch. Visit the Time Elevator; a multi sensorial and dynamic cinema experience stimulating a travel into time, taking viewers through the History of Rome. View the Roman Forums, where ancient civilisation developed. Visit the Vatican City, home to the Pope and the Roman Catholic Church to see the St. Peters Basilica. View Trevi Fountains, arguably the most beautiful fountains in all of Rome.
(As coaches are restricted to enter many parts of Rome, much of the tour is done on foot).
Day 6: Florence - Pisa – San Remo
Depart for Florence. On arrival, be greeted by your local professional guide. The tour of this renaissance city starts by viewing the impressive architecture of some of the finest historic buildings in Italy, such as the Duomo of Florence the largest brick dome ever created, along with photo stops at Basilica of Santa Croce, the final burial place of Michelangelo, statue of David replica, famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge on the Arno River and The Piazelle Michelangelo, for the most outstanding views of Florence. Later proceed onto Pisa. On arrival, marvel at The Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square) which is dominated by four great religious structures: the Duomo, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistry and the Camposanto. Enjoy some free time here to buy souvenirs for friends and family.
(As coaches are restricted to enter many parts of Florence, much of the tour is done on foot).
Day 7: San Remo – Nice – Cannes – Monte Carlo – San Remo
Promenade des Anglais, a sea-front avenue. Later we drive through the Cote d'Azur region, to visit Cannes –host of the annual film festival. Finally, we drive to the principality of Monaco and visit Monte Carlo, internationally known as a playground for the rich and famous.
Continental Dinner Y
Day 8: San Remo – Geneva
Today depart for Geneva. On arrival enjoy a short city tour to see the United Nations Building, The Flower Clock and the symbol of Geneva, the Jet d'Eau (operation permitting).
Day 9: Geneva - Paris
Depart early for Paris (approximate drive time will be six hours). On arrival, enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay and more. Later, have a short orientation tour to admire the amazing architecture of Paris.
Day 10: Paris – Calais – London
This morning depart for Paris to embark on a journey to the top floor of Eiffel Tower for a breathtaking bird's eye view of Paris. Later drive through Avenue Des Champs Elysees, the most prestigious avenue in Paris; with its cinemas, café and luxury speciality shops before driving back to Calais for the channel crossing OR you may end your tour at Paris CDG airport for your return flight (Drop at CDG airport will be at 2 pm approximately. Ensure your return flight is after 5 pm). Bid farewell to the group before arriving at your drop off point.
Note: On occasions, due to large events, traffic, logistics and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary. However all aspects of the itinerary will be covered. In the event of Eiffel Tower restricting access / closure the tickets price difference for the restricted floor will be reimbursed.
- Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point
- Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry
- 9 Nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
- 8 Indian dinners, 1 Continental dinner & 8 vegetarian lunches
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
- All tips and service charges
- Premium service of a Star Tours' Tour Manager
- International and any Internal flights
- Pre And Post Accommodation
Early Bird Offer
- Book 10 weeks in advance and get £ 40 OFF per adult and child OR One night pre stay in London (Wembley International Hotel only) Airport transfer and tour transfer included
- Book 6 weeks in advance and get £ 20 OFF per adult and child
- Walking Tour of Brussels view the Grand Place & Mannekin Pis Statue
- Black Forest drive through the scenic region
- Free time to explore Lake Titisee
- Mt Titlis with entrance
- Rhine Falls The largest plain waterfalls in Europe
- Geneva City Tour view Flower Clock, UN Building, Jet d'Eau and more
- Lucerne City Tour view the Lion Monument & Chapel Bridge
- Venice Boat ride to St. Marks Square, Gondola Ride with entrance & Murano Glass Showroom
- Rome City Tour with local guide, Colosseum photo stop, view Trevi Fountains, Roman Forum, Time Elevator with entrance
- Florence City Tour with local guide, Statue of David (replica) at Piazza Michelangelo, Ponte Vecchio, View the Piazza Della Signoria, Basilica of Santa Croce (from outside) and The Duomo
- Pisa view the Leaning Tower (from outside) & The Duomo
- St Peters Basilica & Square
- Visit to Nice & Cannes
- Monte Carlo Orientation Tour
- Eiffel Tower (Top floor) with entrance
- River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
- Paris Orientation Tour
Departure Dates & Prices
|Mar – 30||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Apr - 13, 28||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|May - 04, 12, 26||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Jun - 01, 08, 15, 22, 29 ||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Jul - 06, 13, 21, 27||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Aug - 03, 10, 18, 24, 31||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Sep - 14, 28||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Oct – 20||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Dec – 21||ZAR 21700||ZAR 17500
|Paris Night Tour||€ 15||Free
|Ice Flyer||€ 12||€ 6 (6-15 yrs)
|Lido Cabaret Show||€ 120||€ 30
Pre & Post Tour Accommodation NOT INCLUDED
- For pre tour London hotel REQUEST
- Post tour Paris accommodation with breakfast (excludes transfers): REQUEST
Pick Up Points Available
- All pick-up points available from the UK, and selected from Europe, but note that Dover is not guaranteed.
- Why not combine this tour with London Package or Scotland.
The Star Difference
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis included in your price
- Gondola Ride in Venice included in your price
- Enjoy a complimentary ice cream in Italy
- Visit to Monte Carlo included
- Tips and service charge included
Departures during Oct - Dec, lunch will not be provided on days 1 & 2.
Prices for these have been adjusted accordingly.
T&C APPLY, E&OE